- In order to ensure the survival and continued development of the company, it is not enough for the owners and managers to be committed and united.
- A whole-hearted commitment by all employees is needed. Energy should be directed to solve problems, not just to point them out or to find scapegoats.
- Businesses cannot afford rivalry or negative feelings between departments, nor conflicting interests anywhere within the organisation. What every company needs to thrive is, what we at TMI term, ‘Employeeship’ – where everybody “plays” for themselves and the “team” to win.
- In this professionally facilitated and highly participative workshop you will gain the knowledge and practical insight into the Employeeship concept and how to implement it within your team and organisation.
- Everyone in the organisation should attend this course and will gain huge value from it, regardless of the role and responsibility.