- Management is the process of achieving organisational goals and objectives through the efforts and contributions of others.
- Management uses the functions of planning, organising, leading and controlling to accomplish organisational goals.
- Managers are individuals who use principles of management to guide, direct or oversee the work and performance of others.
- This 2 day workshop provides essential skills for effective management. Particular emphasis is placed on insight, understanding and impact of the four behavioural styles in management, and how to lead and support organisational change.
- A highly participative, facilitated programme with group and individual work, exercises, case studies, videos and activities that encourage learning.